Winemakers on the Kövesdi Cellar Row in Tarcal are opening their cellars every weekend from now til 5th June! A friendly family atmosphere, events for children and dogs, vineyard tours and wine tastings provided by two family wineries, a guesthouse and local business bring fun for the May bank holiday weekend. They are open every weekend from now until 5th June, but the last weekend of April sees a couple of good friends joining them in the fun.
KÖVESDI Cellar Row:
• “Pisti’s bread” The Miskolc Végállomás Bistorant bakes locally
• VINTAGE BIKES: Laci bácsi sidecar brings motorbike tours to the village
• wine tastings
• Kövesd vineyard tours – day and sunset
Children’s corner – because the little ones are important!
• design your own wine label
• asphalt drawing
• bottle painting
• kite flying
• Cork throwing competition
• From 3 pm on 1st May local cooper István “Reho” presents his craft
https://www.facebook.com/events/1053010554804860/ – Hungarian only